Monday, November 02, 2009

Okay, ever since my darling daughter asked me, "do you want to watch Twilight?", I have been hooked. You see, I was on this cake decorating kick up until that time. It was this past April. I bought the Twilight dvd for her as a Easter present. "Oh she'll like this", I said to myself.

I never read the books, never saw the movie. I did not care about it at all. I bought all books for her, but never read them. Until that dvd. Then she said, "Oh now you should read the books". AHHH!!! I think that I am more addicted to twilight and everyother rob, kristen thing out there. But guess what, I love it! To be a Twi-heart is fun. To be a Twitarded, is even better!

1 comment:

17foreverlisa said...

It's nice to be out in the open, isn't it?! And, yes, it's even better to be Twitarded ;)