Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I can't believe that November is here! In particular, that the New Moon movie will be out in 2 days! I am so excited!

I'll be attending with my daughter and 2 of her friends. My best friend will also be in the same location, unfortunately at a different time/theater. I bought a ticket for her, but forgot her son. Shoot! I'll get to chat with them in line.

Luckily, the theater is showing it in more than one theater...I think in 4. I am not going to see Twilight before hand as they are showing prior to New Moon. I might regret not staying in the same seat but Oh Well! The rest of the country will be viewing at least 3 hours ahead, that's not to mention the ones that have seen the sneak premiere. Geez! All this ruckus for a movie! I'm the one who usually waits for the movie to come out on DVD. But this, no this, you have to see on the big screen with all the fans screaming. Hopefully, I won't be the on doing the screaming. Haha. Oh yea, did I tell you that I am excited!

No comments: