Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So much has happened to me in '09. I can't believe there are 2 days left including today. I was trying to think back to each month about significant events.


• January...New Years of course, hubby's BD, had LOTS of snow, find out son will be deployed to Afghanistan in July. Boo.


• February...25th Anniversary, yikes, it’s been that long! Daughter's basketball team went to State--Yay! got to visit my sister in Boise--Yay!


• March...Can't really think of anything, oh wait, SNOW GO AWAY!


• April...A's BD, M's BD, Dad's been gone a year, Daughter had me watch Twilight, I read all 4 books, now not only OCD on cakes but now Twilight! AHH! Went to a cake show on the Westside aka, Washington State, I was seriously contemplating buzzing over to Forks and Port Angeles when I was in that area but it would have cost me another day's traveling time. Boo. Day dream about Twilight related stuff while driving to cake show--hhmmm.


• May...L's BD, I think about this time, if not the end of April, I find I am not alone in the "25+club & OCD about Twilight" and find the ladies over at Twitarded. Yay!


• June...What do you mean school is out, no, keep them in!...Dammit!


• July...Make trip to WA state to say goodbye to son and daughter-in-law and celebrate the 4th with them. Did sneak over to Pike Market...Still thinking about trip to Forks.


• August...Sweet Daughter-in-law got me tickets to see her country music friends, Emerson Drive; got to meet and get a pic. Took lil' bro with me. Had a great time. Back to school at eom
--hahaha. Last year of HS for daughter--where did the time go?


• September...Volleyball season and running concessions--AHH! Got my tickets to New Moon, Yay! Let the count down begin.


• October...Daughter-in-law came to visit, Yay! Son still in the sandbox. Other son busting butt to graduation in Dec.


• November...20 days to NM, and the crowd goes wild. Twilight/New Moon chicks are the BEST!! Did we really go to the midnight show!? LOL!! Happy BD to me--shhhh!


• December...what 25 days till xmas!? Son graduates college...BIG YAY!


I really had to think about reflecting back on 2009. Sheeesh! That hurt! LOL. Over all, everyone is healthy and well and even though we may be in different parts of the world we still keep in touch and love each other.

Happy New Year Everyone!
Christine

No comments: